Three independent rooms with private bathrooms and capacity for 5, 3 and 3 people, it dilutes cold and hot, fan, air conditioning, refrigerator, terraces and Creole ranchón.
The inn Mario García Rodríguez (May) it is located in Beach Girón, Marsh of Zapata, Matanzas. It is a calm town with good sun, excellent beaches, excellent places for the diving, places for the ecoturismo enjoyment, the observation of birds and crocodiles.
Places of Interest: Tip Partridge, Cave of the Fish, Good Creek, Path Enigma of the Rocks, Mouth of Guama (Crocodiles), Salinas (Observation of Ave and he/she Fishes).
Main tourist attraction the ecoturismo with the following modalities:
- It visits to the reservation of the Biosphere ¨Las Salinas of Brito¨, to observe endemic birds and inside them Rosy Flamingos.
- Senderismo in the forest ¨Sendero Enigma of the Rocas¨ and Refuge of Ave in Red.
- He/she practices of snokeling and diving in the Bay of Pigs (Good Creek, Tip Partridge and the cave of the Fish).
- It visits to the Hatchery of Crocodiles (The Mouth) and Guama.
- It visits to Sinkholes (Cave of the Fish and Enigma of the Rocks)
- Beaches of white sands.
- Journey in boat for the river Hatiguanico.
- It visits to the Museum of Playa Girón to know that happened in the events of Bay of Pigs in April of 1961.
Comented Thu 22 Sep 2016
Don't recommend to other travelers
liked the house but can't say the same about mario. he seemed strangely cold and distant. don't know if it's because we offended him in some way, or because he doesn't like americans. as inquisitive travelers, we had a million questions, but mario didn't seem to have much time for us. granted, there were some language barriers, but we were still more than willing to muddle our way through the conversation. too bad. i loved cuba overall.
Quality of service
|Address:||Playa Girón, Ciénaga de Zapata, Matanzas. Cuba|
|Price from:||30.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 6 of 7 B&B in Playa Giron, Cuba | 3.0/5 - 1 Review|
Latest Booking: 2 days, 9 hours ago
Latest Booking: 1 day, 6 hours ago