We rent an apartment located in the central and popular area of the city, with two air-conditioned rooms, each with a double bed, bedside tables, closet, desk, safe, and shared bathroom with hot and cold water service, hairdryer. hair and other amenities. We have tv and refrigerator in the living room. The neighbor... Read more
We rent an apartment located in the central and popular area of the city, with two air-conditioned rooms, each with a double bed, bedside tables, closet, desk, safe, and shared bathroom with hot and cold water service, hairdryer. hair and other amenities. We have tv and refrigerator in the living room.
The neighborhood is very quiet, very close to the University of Havana, shopping centers, restaurants and nightclubs. Only 4 blocks from the boardwalk, the Hotel Nacional and Calle 23 del Vedado.
The building is modern style, built in the 50's of the last century. we have a balcony that will give you a very nice view of the park located right in front of the building, where you will appreciate the daily life of the Cuban.
We offer the following side services:
- picking you up at the airport for only 35 CUC (we only need your flight number and airline, and a driver will be waiting for you at the entrance with a sign with your name)
- wifi service very near from home (very important since getting connected in Cuba becomes hard)
- Local guide for city tours and travels to provinces (just try and you won´t regret). This is the guy who knows about a lot of things, so he will save you a lot of time and $, taking you to the best places and activities, avoiding unpleasant situations on the street (people begging, selling things, etc), thus making your vacations nicer. Speaks English, Russian, Italian and Spanish, of course. Think about tours through Old Havana, Hemingway´s route, East Havana beaches, tours in clasic cars, etc, diving, snorkeling, caving, hiking, excursions on horseback, canopy, massages, dance lessons, cooking and cocktail lessons, visit to tobacco farms and factories, museums, ballet, etc.
- Welcome cocktail or Cuban rum shot (on the house)
- Bountiful breakfast with tropical fruits, coffee, milk, juice, jam, cheese, eggs as you like (5 CUC x pax)
- Keeping your luggage safe while traveling to other provinces
- We can arrange your booking at the provinces, according to your budget and preferences, as free service.
- Local press available at home, news, hints, even rumors and gossips
Take your time and don´t forget to bring your shoes for dancing salsa!
Security boxTowelsPhoneAir conditioningLinenTerrace
|Address:||San Francisco 109 apto 13 e/ San Lazaro y Jovellar, Centro Habana, Habana, Cuba|
|Price from:||34.30 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 100 of 108 B&B in Havana Centro, Cuba|
|Check in:||24 h|
|Check out:||24 h|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|The fine print :||No se permiten escándalos, prostitución o drogas.|
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.