We rent 3 comfortable rooms in the 8th floor of our building. They are quite iluminated and have air conditioning Two of them share the bathroom, and the 3rd has its own. All of them with cold and hot water supply. The rooms have safe for yoour personal belongings, minibar or fridge, closet, tv and other features. ... Read more
We rent 3 comfortable rooms in the 8th floor of our building. They are quite iluminated and have air conditioning Two of them share the bathroom, and the 3rd has its own. All of them with cold and hot water supply.
The rooms have safe for yoour personal belongings, minibar or fridge, closet, tv and other features.
Room 1 has two personal beds (2 people)
Rooms 2 and 3 have one double bed each one (2 people in each room)
I live only blocks from the Paseo del Prado, where Old Havana begins, a World Heritage Site, where you can see emblematic places such as the Cathedral and its square, La Bodeguita del Medio (cradle of Mojito cocktail), the Square of Arms, Obipo Street, the fortress of Real Fuerza, Ambos Mundos Hotel (where Hemingway wrote some of his famous novels), and many other interesting places.
We offer the following side services:
- picking you up at the airport for only 35 CUC (we only need your flight number and airline, and a driver will be waiting for you at the entrance with a sign with your name)
- wifi service very near from home (very important since getting connected in Cuba becomes hard)
- Local guide for city tours and travels to provinces (just try and you won´t regret). This is the guy who knows about a lot of things, so he will save you a lot of time and $, taking you to the best places and activities, avoiding unpleasant situations on the street (people begging, selling things, etc), thus making your vacations nicer. Speaks English, Russian, Italian and Spanish, of course. Think about tours through Old Havana, Hemingway´s route, East Havana beaches, tours in clasic cars, etc, diving, snorkeling, caving, hiking, excursions on horseback, canopy, massages, dance lessons, cooking and cocktail lessons, visit to tobacco farms and factories,museums, ballet, etc.
- Welcome cocktail or Cuban rum shot (on the house)
- Bountiful breakfast with tropical fruits, coffee, milk, juice, jam, cheese, eggs as you like (5 CUC x pax)
- Keeping your luggage safe while traveling to other provinces
- We can arrange your booking at the provinces, according to your budget and preferences, as free service.
- Local press available at home, news, hints, even rumors and gossips
Take your time and don´t forget to bring your shoes for dancing salsa!
|Address:||Industria 270 e/ Neptuno y Virtudes, Centro Habana, La Habana, Cuba|
|Price from:||35.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 12 of 114 B&B in Havana Centro, Cuba|
You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date.
|Check in:||24 h|
|Check out:||24 h|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|Minimum stay:||1 day|
|The fine print :||No se permiten escándalos, prostitución ni drogas.|
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.