Welcome to our home, located in one of the most populated neighborhoods of Havana, very large, comfy and spacious, from where you can feel the pulse of the city, and take a glance to the common Cuban life. We are in the very center, so you can access Old Havana by east, Vedado neighborhood by west, the Malecón H... Read more
Welcome to our home, located in one of the most populated neighborhoods of Havana, very large, comfy and spacious, from where you can feel the pulse of the city, and take a glance to the common Cuban life.
We are in the very center, so you can access Old Havana by east, Vedado neighborhood by west, the Malecón Habanero (seawall) by north. We have two independent rooms with private bathroom, with air conditioning, tv set, closet and chest, cold and hot water supply. It is very close to historical places of interest.
• Bountiful breakfast with tropical fruits, coffee, milk, juice, jam, cheese, eggs as you like (5 CUC x pax)
• Welcome cocktail, on the house
• Wifi service very near at home
Helping you to book your accommodation in other provinces, according to the budget and preferences, free of charge. Let us know where, we send photos of the place and if you agree, we book it in advance. Avoid deceiving situations; these are already “tested” houses.
• Guided tours services in English, Spanish, Italian and Russian, design of the itinerary for your vacations, taking into account the topics you want to include (Old Havana, Hemingway´s life in Cuba, tours in vintage cars, excursions to other provinces, hiking, diving, cigar and rum pairing, salsa dance lessons, massage, cooking and cocktail lesson, etc)
• Picking you up at the airport and back. Transfers to other provinces (just need to tell us in advance your flight number, passengers, where to, etc and we take care of it. Don´t worry, just enjoy your vacations)
• Keeping your luggage safe while traveling to the provincese
We offer free breakfast, tea or coffee, milk, toasts. to our guests for free.Try an amazing guided walking tour (3 hours) through Old Havana, visiting its main squares, the cathedral, fortresses, famous restaurants and bars, hotels, museums, and more. Feel the joy of this old lady who is going to be 500 years old quite soon. Learn more about our arquitecture, traditions, culture and way of life, sharing with the common cubans in the old city, only for 30 CUC.
Security boxRoom serviceTowelsPhoneAir conditioningLinen
|Address:||San Miguel No.574 entre Gervasio y Belascoain|
|Price from:||20.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 11 of 107 B&B in Havana Centro, Cuba|
|Check in:||24 h|
|Check out:||24 h|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.