About our history Our house was built in 1923. From my grandparents who were from Spain, the property has been given from generation to generation (my parents and now mine) Our house The house has two rooms and an apartment, to facilitate the comprehension, we numbered the rooms: rooms 1 and 2 have 2 double bed... Read more
About our history
Our house was built in 1923. From my grandparents who were from Spain, the property has been given from generation to generation (my parents and now mine)
The house has two rooms and an apartment, to facilitate the comprehension, we numbered the rooms: rooms 1 and 2 have 2 double beds, where 4 people can sleep comfortably. Every room has an air- conditioner, a refrigerator, a TV set, a fan and a private bathroom, whereas the apartment has a living- dining room, a kitchen, a refrigerator, a TV set, a fan, a safe and a private bathroom.
Our house keeps cold and hot water and electricity 24 hours a day
All rooms and the apartment have free access to the principal terrace, which is welcoming to enjoy the breeze from the sea and also our tropical sun.
Our services are based on our clients needs. It is offered:
• To pick up from the airport to the house
• Breakfast: Every day from 6:30am to 11: 00 am, it includes a tropical fruit salad, eggs, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, chocolate, or any other of your choice.
• Lunch or Dinner: It is offered every day, elaborated by the best cook of the family and it has to be booked previously. The Menu includes Pork, Chicken, Fish and Lobster with white rice or congri rice, beans, vegetable mixed salad, boiled potatoes with creole dressing or French fries, depending on the clients ‘choice.
• Laundry if it is requested.
• Cleaning service is done every day
• Dancing lessons, taught by outstanding professors of different rhythms, such as: salsa and folklore
• Spanish, English and Russian lessons.
• Manicure and barbershop
We are always ready to satisfy our guest needs
Our slogan is: You will be always welcome to our house.
LOVELY PLACE TO STAY
Recommend to other travelers
Highly recommendable, excellent breakfast, lovely hosts, clean. terasse and rooftop terasse available. we enjoyed our stay here, we would definately come back!
Quality of service
|Address:||Padre Varela No 207 /Neptuno and Concordia|
|Price from:||30.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 12 of 107 B&B in Havana Centro, Cuba|
|Check in:||02:00 p.m.|
|Check out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|Minimum stay:||1 day|
|Maximum stay:||120 day|
|The fine print :||- The payment have to be at the entrance at home.|
- We don't permit visitors out to the reservation.
- The guest have to care the property, whatever things broken have to pay it.
- We don't permit scandalous or whatever thing that broke our serenity or security
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.