This property is located in Old Havana, very near to the most interesting places in town, where you will see by your own eyes why Old Havana was declared by UNESCO as Heritage of the World. It will be very easy for you reach the main attractions in just few minutes by walking. You will be surrounded by cuban good m... Read more
This property is located in Old Havana, very near to the most interesting places in town, where you will see by your own eyes why Old Havana was declared by UNESCO as Heritage of the World. It will be very easy for you reach the main attractions in just few minutes by walking. You will be surrounded by cuban good music, restaurants, where you will be delighted by cuban food and famous cocktails like Mojito and Daiquiri. Havana is a whole different experience that you won’t ever forget.
The house has two comfortable bedrooms with air conditioning, double-beds and ensuite bathrooms, with cold and warm water supply, hair dryer, etc.
The living room features with a style furniture. Other amenities included, as TV and a DVD player, closet, and safe box.
You will have a nice view of the Old Town from our terrace.
We offer the following side services:
- picking you up at the airport for only 35 CUC (we only need your flight number and airline, and a driver will be waiting for you at the entrance with a sign with your name)
- wifi service very near from home (very important since getting connected in Cuba becomes hard)
- Local guide for city tours and travels to provinces (just try and you won´t regret). This is the guy who knows about a lot of things, so he will save you a lot of time and $, taking you to the best places and activities, avoiding unpleasant situations on the street (people begging, selling things, etc), thus making your vacations nicer. Speaks English, Russian, Italian and Spanish, of course. Think about tours through Old Havana, Hemingway´s route, East Havana beaches, tours in clasic cars, etc, diving, snorkeling, caving, hiking, excursions on horseback, canopy, massages, dance lessons, cooking and cocktail lessons, visit to tobacco farms and factories,museums, ballet, etc.
- Welcome cocktail or Cuban rum shot (on the house)
- Bountiful breakfast with tropical fruits, coffee, milk, juice, jam, cheese, eggs as you like (5 CUC x pax)
- Keeping your luggage safe while traveling to other provinces
- We can arrange your booking at the provinces, according to your budget and preferences, as free service.
- Local press available at home, news, hints, even rumors and gossips
Take your time and don´t forget to bring your shoes for dancing salsa!
|Address:||Sol No. 303 Apto 5 e/ Habana y Compostela, Habana Vieja, La Habana, Cuba|
|Price from:||35.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 11 of 87 B&B in Havana Vieja, Cuba|
You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date.
|Check in:||24 h|
|Check out:||24 h|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|Minimum stay:||2 days|
|The fine print :||No se permiten escándalos, prostitución ni drogas.|
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.