We rent 3 independent rooms in a nice house, colonial style, that was completely restored and refurbished, located in the very center of the Old City, just meters away from the Cathedral, the restaurant/bar La Bodeguita del Medio (cradle of the Mojito cocktail), the University of Saint Geronimous, the Ambos Mundos H... Read more
We rent 3 independent rooms in a nice house, colonial style, that was completely restored and refurbished, located in the very center of the Old City, just meters away from the Cathedral, the restaurant/bar La Bodeguita del Medio (cradle of the Mojito cocktail), the University of Saint Geronimous, the Ambos Mundos Hotel and Obispo street. We are close enough to private restaurants ("paladar"), museums, hotels, shopping centers, atr galleries, squares, and many interesting places in town. Being a former pharmacy in the colonial times, it is a very spacy house, where our family lives and share with the guests. Odalys runs a little business of souvenirs and handcrafts selling in a stores at the first level.
Our rooms ar comfy, well ventilated, with air conditioning and pivate bathroom, includinh hair dryer, cold and hot water supply, etc. You don´t need any linen (towels, sheets, etc) since we provide it at home. Every room has closet, night tables, other furniture, mirrors, minibar y other features.
We offer the following side services:
- picking you up at the airport for only 35 CUC (we only need your flight number and airline, and a driver will be waiting for you at the entrance with a sign with your name)
- wifi service very near from home (very important since getting connected in Cuba becomes hard)
- Local guide for city tours and travels to provinces (just try and you won´t regret). This is the guy who knows about a lot of things, so he will save you a lot of time and $, taking you to the best places and activities, avoiding unpleasant situations on the street (people begging, selling things, etc), thus making your vacations nicer. Speaks English, Russian, Italian and Spanish, of course. Think about tours through Old Havana, Hemingway´s route, East Havana beaches, tours in clasic cars, etc, diving, snorkeling, caving, hiking, excursions on horseback, canopy, massages, dance lessons, cooking and cocktail lessons, visit to tobacco farms and factories, museums, ballet, etc.
- Welcome cocktail or Cuban rum shot (on the house)
- Bountiful breakfast with tropical fruits, coffee, milk, juice, jam, cheese, eggs as you like (5 CUC x pax)
- Keeping your luggage safe while traveling to other provinces
- We can arrange your booking at the provinces, according to your budget and preferences, as free service.
- Local press available at home, news, hints, even rumors and gossips
Take your time and don´t forget to bring your shoes for dancing salsa!
Do you wat to spend your vacations in the middle of action and fun? Well friend, this is the place!!
Security boxTowelsPhoneAir conditioningLinenTerrace
VERY NICE ROOM
Recommend to other travelers
Through some steps and a very steep stairs, you arrive in a lovely and calm place in the middle of havana vieja. you can sleep very well, because you can not hear the noise outside, even though you are in the middle of havana vieja. it is a beautiful room with very good airconditioning.
Quality of service
|Address:||San Ignacio No. 80 esq O´Reilly, Habana Vieja, La Habana, Cuba|
|Price from:||35.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 27 of 77 B&B in Havana Vieja, Cuba|
|Check in:||24 h|
|Check out:||24 h|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|Minimum stay:||1 day|
|The fine print :||No se permiten escándalos|
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.