Our house # 2 are recommended especially for those who want to know the oldest part of Havana and enjoy a beautiful old colonial houses built in 1940 in downtown Havana Colonial. Special for couples, families and young adventurers. They are very close to attractions such as La Cabaña, the Havana Cathedral, the Church of the Angel, Hotel Sevilla, home of the Bishop of Havana, Bodeguita del Medio, Palacio de los Capitanes Generales (museum), Centro Cultural Alejo Carpentier Museum of Colonial Art, Coffee O'reilly, El Bosquecito (Cafeteria), El Patio Restaurant, Hotel Ambos Mundos, Hotel del Tejadillo, Hotel Palacio O'Farrill, Havana Capitol, Cafe Paris, Hotel Florida, Bar Monserrate, Restaurant the Zaragozana, Restaurant Castillo de Farnes. In the Casa de Alexis y Mary No 1. We rent rooms, double, triple and quadruple, with private bathrooms, in a nice house, with beautiful views of Old Havana. The rooms are inside homes, but they enjoy total independence and privacy. Visit us will take a pleasant experience. We wait for you.
FEATURES OF THE HOUSE OF ALEXIS AND MARY No 2
room with balcony overlooking the street.
kitchen with utensils and refrigerator
We rented four rooms with private bathrooms, air-conditioning, mirror, or window dressers, plug 110-220 V, refrigerator, ceiling paddle fan, etc.
All rooms have private bathrooms within the same with hot and cold water 24 hours soap, Room with TV, DVD, stereo. If we baby crib. We have over 10 years of experience.
Attention to guests for the two houses
We are available for our guests 24 hours a day, providing our services, we recommend the most picturesque places in the city and Cuba, answering their questions, our goal is to feel as a family, at home, if you They preferred.
Standards of the two houses.
We hope our customers feel comfortable in our house, if a problem arises, inform us, to solve immediately.
Our customers can walk freely around the room, hallways, like if they want to talk with our family, for us is a pleasure. Allow Cuban visit friends in our house, but not inside the rooms.
You can smoke in open areas such as, living room, not inside the rooms as they are, heated.
We deliver sets of keys per room, the customer must deliver it before leaving, if lost, you must pay them.
Our houses are no minutes for physical handicapped, because access is by stairs.
SERVICES OFFERED TO CUSTOMERS
1. Pick up service at the airport. Price 30.00cuc from a person up to six person, we hope the time until the arrival of your flight and customs controls, no matter what we'll be late.
2. Breakfast service, price of 5.00 CUC per person consisting of varieties of fresh fruit, milk, coffee, tea, fruit juice, eggs, bread, butter, jam, ham, cheese.
3. Dinner service. Price per person from 8.00cuc to 15.00cuc
4. Laundry and ironing if you are interested
5. Phone Service
6. We can guide our guests on their journey across our island for all its provinces, no need to make a reservation of houses because we have the same in: Varadero, Viñales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Camagüey, Villa Clara, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, Guantánamo, Baracoa.
7. We recommend collective car for your airport Havana to Vinales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and Varadero, it collects them in our house and let them in the house or hotel you stay in each province.
8. We recommend walk around town in classic cars, convertibles, at affordable rates.
|Address:||Aguacate No 480, primer piso, apartamento No 1 entre Muralla y Teniente Rey, Habana Vieja, La Havana|
|Price from:||35.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 26 of 93 B&B in Havana Vieja, Cuba|
You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date.
|Check out:||12:00 p.m.|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|Minimum stay:||1 day|
|Maximum stay:||90 day|
|The fine print :||In our house, the customer can come and go as you please, upon arrival we give, room key, house, entrance to the building, we do not accept friends inside the rooms, only in the living room and terrace, for safety of your luggage and the house.|
Latest Booking: 5 days, 21 hours ago
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.