The hostel Casa Helvetia is located at Colón street # 183, between Frank Pais and Francisco Petterssen, in the city of Trinidad, Cuba.
The house of the family Rodriguez Gonzalez is in colonial style, 40 m long, and was built in the XIX century, there are still the old floors, and other antique furnishings, you can enjoy. It's located in the center of the city, well located to reach every place in the town:
As travel agencies, bank offices, internet cafe, and only 5 minutes to get to the old town.
The two rooms which are for rent have a private bathroom. There is also one kitchen, dining room and terrace fully equipped with the requirements for international tourism, where you will feel comfortable to enjoy the delicious Cuban cuisine in a fresh and natural environment.
- Breakfast service, in high season 5 cuc / person, in low season 4 cuc / person
- Lunch and dinner services, according to the plate (typical Cubanspecialty foods)
- National and international cocktails service (daiquiri, Cuba libre, mojito, canchanchara, colonial trinity, piña colada, beers, wines and more)
- air conditioning and ventilator
- Private bathroom with cold and hot water 24 hours
- Phone for national calls
- Laundry service
- Facilities for families with children
- Electricity 110 v - 220 v
- We speak english
- Organization of city tours throuhg Trinidad and countryside in taxi or minibus.
- Bicycle rental
- zone wifi in our house
- Horseback riding for friends of nature
- Foreign currencies are accepted: pound sterling (£), euro (€), Swiss franc (CHF), dollar (USD), at current exchange rate
|Address:||Calle Colon # 183 entre Frank Pais y Francisco Peterssen, Trinidad, Provincia Sancti Spiritus, Cuba|
|Price from:||25.00 CUC (per Night/Room)|
|Score:||Nº 458 of 475 B&B in Trinidad, Cuba|
You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date.
|Check in:||01:00 p.m.|
|Check out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Children:||All children are welcome|
|Minimum stay:||1 day|
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.